Friday, November 2, 2012

French Class is Gonna Be the Death of Me

J'aime
J'aime assez
J'aime bien
J'aime beaucoup
J'adore...

Je n'aime pas
Je n'aime pas assez
Je n'aime pas bien
Je n'aime pas beaucoup
Je déteste...

Honesty, this class is gonna be the death of me. How? Well, after Healthy Living class, I checked my schedule and saw that I had French left, and I remembered I had an unfinished french survey due today. So, I dashed to my friends and asked them the question, which in the end left only one slot left (I had to ask 7 people). I was low on time and I dashed to my French class and realized.

I was in the wrong classroom.

*flips a table*

I was suppose to be in World History, but ended up going to my French class, which is right after this class. You have no idea how fast I ran. The funny thing about that is that since I my World History class was on the second floor (French being on the 1st), I had to go up the stairs,

And I tripped.

While running up the stairs.

...

I nearly bit my tongue off.

...

Yeahhh this class is gonna be the death of me.

----FrenchifiedPurima

No comments:

Post a Comment