Thursday, November 29, 2012

A New Hope for Humanity

I saw it.

Yeah.

He was... amazing out there.

And no, I'm not talking about Jesus or God or whoever is sitting up in his throne room upstairs.

I'm talking about the police man who gave boots to a homeless man.

I'm starting to see a new hope for humanity. It's nice to think that there are people out there who are kind enough to do that sort of thing. If it were anyone else, they would've just walked away, or ignore the homeless man in the beginning's of December. It's freezing outside people.

It wouldn't hurt to just lend a hand, right?

Link: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/nypd-boots-homeless-man-photo-145219581.html

Becoming a detective when I grow up, my resolve to proceed, is once again lit.

---MetanteiPurima

No comments:

Post a Comment