Monday, November 12, 2012

Gasping for Air

I.

Can't.

Breathe.

Alright, I can still breathe, except that I feel like I'm gonna cough up some blood...

I just had basketball btw. AND IT'S SO SCARY AND INTENSE.

...

BUT I STILL LOVE IT.

Pity that I had to leave early because my coach said I couldn't turn in my physical forms yet. Too late. My pinkie realllly hurts lol.

And man, I suck.

Like, really really really badly. Hell, I thought I'd be like Peter Griffen running home when he won that Willie Wonka beer ticket. BUT NOPE. I just tripped on my butt and skinned my knee.

...

I didn't cry atleast. :D

I'm just happy the team is nice to me :) Although... It makes me feel worse, look worse, and probably am the worse. I'm not the worse player-- nah, screw that, I think I'm really the worse on the team. I can hardly breathe and I missed 75% of practice because I was stupid and read the timing wrong when the message for all bball girl's tryouts are today. Well, damn.

So much for thinking I can join the girl's basketball team. My life. Sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment