Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Got Shot

I got shot in the arm.

Twice.

As in, the shots for getting HPV or Chickenpox. Y'know. Vaccines and stuff.

And god I was scared shitless.

I maybe impassive and all, but damn I turn into a little mouse when I see that syringe thingy. Funny thing is, the pain lasted about 5 seconds.

I feel kinda stupid for being scared.

Well, the chicken pox shot caused my whole arm to be numb, while the HPV stung like hell. So, I guess I had a reason to be scared. That, and the whole trauma thing I had as a kid (remember every second, those times when I had to have 4 shots. Why can't they just knock me out with knock-out gas? QwQ).

Well, atleast I can continue basketball practice. I know that they might kick me off the team, or even sit me out throughout the game, at the very least, I had fun.

I'll be sad, but I had fun.

Plus it's understandable that I'm not in good physical shape to play basketball. I'm really out of shape (gained 3 pounds from my last check-up... which was around 2 years ago maybe...?).

BUT I still like baskteball. Maybe if I ever get kicked out, I can watch them practice? :D

----Boss Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment