Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kuroko no Basket vs. KHR!

I wonder why I choose to read this manga, but it was probably because of Reborn.

Hell, both mangas/animes scream yaoiness.

I mean, look how many couples I already made:
Kuroko x Aomine
Kuroko x Kagami
Kuroko x Kise
Kuroko x Akashi
Kuroko x Murasakibara (...Well, Murasakibara did say he wanted to 'crush' Kuroko... until he realizes Kuroko's very fragile *shifty eyes*:DD)
Kuroko x Midorima (Very rare, but opposites do attract)
Kise x Aomine
and more to come... (too lazy to list them all out...)

And then KHR has like:
Tsuna x Hibari (2718)
Tsuna x Mukuro (2769)
Tsuna x Reborn (27R)
Tsuna x Dino (27D)
Tsuna x Lambo (27L, I honestly don't know Lambo's fan number yet, so yah)
Tsuna x Byakuran (27100)
Tsuna x Enma (2700)
Tsuna x Alaude (27A...? Does Alaude even have a fan number?)
Tsuna x Xanxus (2710, or, atleast I think so... maybe 27X?)
Tsuna x Collonello (Surprisingly, Tsuna tops in this one. I swear, there's a fanfiction on this)
Tsuna x Fon (There's a super cool fanfiction about them on fanfiction.net, the title has something with rain... I forgot.)
Tsuna x Basil (I suggest them being a challenge, considering they're both ukelicious, but Tsuna wins and Basil takes the top XD)
Tsuna x Verde (There's also a fanfiction story about this)
Tsuna x pretty much everyone that has a dick. There are also some girls, but *shoves Kyoko and Haru out the window* I don't see them anywhere...

And. SO. Who's the better uke? Tsuna or Kuroko?

...

I honestly think Tsuna is a cuter uke, but that's probably because I've read so many fanfictions, I've been influenced. But then, Kuroko is pretty ukelicious, too...

Y I NO BOY GOD?! ヽ(#`Д´)ノ

All right, I'm done for today.

CIao ciaoooo

---FujoshiPurima

Here's a funny pic of Kuroko and Kagami XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment