Monday, November 12, 2012

Learning How to Become Invisible

Step one: Do not talk much.
Step two: Do not attract attention.
Step three: Do not notice people.
Step four: Become one with the wall.
Step five: Be me.

Look, I don't have anything against being invisible, it's just that whenever I want to be noticed, people never do.

And it pisses me off.

Seriously, is it that hard to ask for alittle attention? I know I've gained the ability of being invisible, but Wonder Women over here wants someone to talk to in some classes. I hardly have any friends in my class, and Spade isn't in any of my classes other than Healthy Living. Well, she's a grade below me, so I can't do anything about that. Maybe I should go scouting for some more friends? I do have basketball practice tonight, and it wouldn't hurt to make new friends in Bball.

What sucks is that I'm very introverted when it comes to meeting new people. It sucks like hell.

Pfft, what am I talking about? Hell would be paradise since I can gain lots and lots of attention easy.

Well... maybe. I think I'll be stuck in the land of Purgatory instead. I'd rather be in the middle than be in Heaven or Hell. Maybe.

I don't really know what I'm saying anymore.

But moving on...

I shall now commence the stake-out.

Mission title: 'Spot the Shiny Nickle'
Goal: Gain new members/friends/people
Gadgets: None needed until further notified

------Stand by------------Purima logged off--------

Mission sent.

The following owner of this blog has logged off. Please go to another page as the owner of this blog returns with further news. Until the owner is back, go on Facebook or any other time-wasting internet websites. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment