Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ferrero Rocher

If a guy ever loves me deeply and is honestly trying his utmost best to win my heart, he only needs one thing.

Ferrero Rochers.

It's the best chocolate ever (in my opinion) and my God, I'd fall for anyone who can give me a pack of these.

I mean, it's the definition of 'crunchy on the out, creamy in the in' kind of chocolate ball. And it's so delicious, my mouth literally waters just from imagining it. And that taste.

The freakin' taste.

asdflkjhcauhjdfhngggggg

*ahem* So yah. I love Ferrero Rochers to the point that I'm labeled as a chocoholic.

Or maybe it's because of my period.

...

Yeah... it's probably because of my period...

But mostly because of the deliciousness of Rocher. And the chocolate. Defiantly the chocolate. Hurhurhur XD

---FerreroRocherLoverPurima

No comments:

Post a Comment