Thursday, February 28, 2013

*yawns*

I'm going to spend my days as carefree as it is. That's who I am really ;w; A carefree little girl, who can be so emotional sometimes and cries while watching soap operas whut

So, with my life going back in order (when was it out of order?) I'm going to focus on saving lots of money to buy myself the same guitar as Yui from K-ON! And get this! It's a very beautiful Heritage CherrySunburst Gibson Les Paul Standard guitar! Pretty cool, huh? >w<

I also want to save up to buy myself this: http://www.cosplayfu.com/product/Yui+Cosplay+(ED)+from+K+ON#.US-M6Y4ZxVg

Which only costs around $100.

Sooooo, let's add up eh!

Costume  - $100
Yui's Guitar - $160 (pretty bloody cheap and I freakin' love it)
Strap + Bag - $21 + $31 (the strap costed more than the bag XD)
-------------------------------------------------
So, it's in the price rang of $300 ~ $320.

>3 ONWARDS TO SAVE MONEEEYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment