Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Jack of all Trades, Master of none?

I'm a jack of all trades. Quite literally. I play the guitar, the piano, and the recorder (which strangely has gone missing). I draw, sing, write, and dance. I'm a trusted friend, a big sister idol, a daughter, and a cousin. I speak French, Vietnamese, and English (plan on learning Japanese and Korean).

Yet, I honestly don't know what to do with my life.

Anything that comes my way that interests me, I learn the basics of it. I never go in too deep with the information, and it makes me kinda envious of the kind of people who are only a master to one. I thought that I would grow up to become a detective, but.

I have so many things I want to be.

A detective. A doctor. A lawyer. A mother. A café owner. A wife. A forensic scientist. A songwriter. A singer. An artist. A mangaka. A choreographer. A therapist. A translator. A pianist. A teacher.

Just what am I?

...I think I'm going through an 'identification crisis'.

...

But I still wanna be a detective...

No comments:

Post a Comment