Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm Very Clingy

Alright.

I admit it.

I'm very clingy.

I am obsessed with cute little trinkets, and often find myself looking back on the 'old days'. I become to lost in my thoughts, that I want to repeat my past, but it's impossible to commit the same with others. I like someone, and I have these thoughts that I want him to notice me and only me.

I'm so attached to myself and the people I love.

And, no matter how much I try to keep myself away, I find myself noticing my faults and it hurts. I want to break down and sob. Did I forget to mention I'm also emotional?

I'm more likely to cry than to smile, because of this stupid sensitivity level I have. True, I'm not perfect, but I thought I have everything controlled.

But I don't.

It's my will power I'm relying on to not jump on people and cry my heart out. Although I look cool and calm on the out, that's just my 'shell' you see. On the inside...

...I'm more than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment