Wednesday, February 6, 2013

On A Different Topic

I

Absolutely

HATE

TESTS.

Quizes, too! (Except ones that are about my interests)

I took the PLAN test this morning, and I'm pretty sure I failed it 80%. I don't know what to do. I'm kinda worried, y'know. And there's no one I can talk to in this situation. Other than him. Of course.

But due to the fact that he's surprisingly younger than me(the guys I've dated were usually about the same age as me and/or older), we have different classes. That one oblivious idiot.

I don't think I'm in love with him. Atleast, not any more...

...

I'm kinda starting to see a pattern here. I tend to be this little cutesy girl once I met a guy who talks to me. And I somehow mistaken that I have fallen in love with this peculiar person. But after 3-5 days...

...I kinda loose my interest in them.

Hn...

I don't think this is how love truly works. Or maybe it does? Maybe I still do like him in a kind of long-term relationship wise?

Thus, another confusing matter comes up.

I'll never understand the concept of love and like. It get's in your head, and shrouds your logic. Maybe I'm not use to talking to a guy. Maybe that's why I get nervous, or flustered, or even a little mad that they don't notice me. (Despite so, I do like the nickname he gave me, 'Phantom').

I'll never know probably. So many insecurities, I can't even count them all ;w;

No comments:

Post a Comment