Sunday, February 24, 2013

Overcoming Lack of Attention

There's a theory that says if you don't receive 'positive touches' 8 times a day, you're more likely to be moody. And that's pretty true. Positive touches are anything really. Hugs, holding hands, kisses, ect. ect. Anything that allows you to be touched (as long as it's not being forced. Forcefully touch anyone, and I will find you).

But moving on. Guess what I found on FB today? The guy I liked a long time ago, the one I spent my summer texting away (which is pretty hard to believe) is now reunited with his ex; aka my best friend. It's a forbidden rule to go out with a guy that has dated your best friend, but that rule doesn't apply to emotions (since emotions are uncontrollable sometimes). But now that they're hooked up, I'm pretty disappointed. He was the only guy who I called to when I was crying, during the time my mom was literally being hunted by dad. He heard me out. He heard me. No one does that. No one actually saw me cry, even if it's just hearing it. He was actually special to me.

But ever since I went to WSHS, I stopped texting him. I lost contact with him. I lost him.

And I'm pretty stupid to do that. But y'know. It's actually alright. I might never find a more gentleman like him around ever, but that's fine. I mean, sure, there's no one to tell about my inner thoughts anymore, but if he's happy (and I'm sure he is; he really loved my best friend), then there's nothing more I want.

...

I still need those 8 happy touches. I'm starting to feel like there's nothing to live for in this life of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment