Wednesday, January 2, 2013

$300 Please?

A guitar.

A new keyboard.

And a brand-new keyboard.

(With a video cam charger mom needs).        +
___________________________

$300

...

Anyone willing to donate some money? Lol don't. I hope that the new check that comes in will be enough to pay for it. I realllly wanna learn how to play guitar. I want to.

Not necessarily need to, but just a simple selfish want.

Moving on, how's everything people? My news year was uneventful. Not really interesting to me. Same thing with Christmas. Alittle snow here and there doesn't make much difference in my home, since it's just me and my mum.

Although...

I have been watching Dr. Who and BBC's Sherlock. I'd lie if their fancy-smancy brittish accents have affected me. Plus, he's hot.

Both the Doctor (second one) and Sherlock.

*Fangirl Mode about to turn on, but is kept off. Please continue with caution.*

Better move onto another topic, before... uh, yeah.

What about New Year resolutions? For me, I got nothing. Maybe do something fun and enjoy my high school life, and stuff...

Stalk people, identify them, you know. The normal stuff.

BTW I heard that asians are now getting fake 'braces'. Seriously, wtf. It's like people wearing these fake geeky glasses all over again. It's like a disease.

Sometimes, this generation worries me no wait, it already has.

It's getting pretty late, and the Sherlock shows are pretty long. Happy New Years people.

Hope for something eventful to happen, when in truth, nothing happens at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment