Friday, December 21, 2012

Twitter

I haven't been going on it for a long time, and it's because twitter is kinda boring to me. I'm not going to report every 5 seconds about what I feel. If I was a twitter addict, then this blog wouldn't be alive here. :/

I forgot to mention that my friend sent me this message about someone posting bad stuff about me. She even added 'lol' at the end. I don't really think it's her, in truth, but I was very offended. Why was this person even looking stuff up about me in the first place? I haven't done anything bad towards her well being, except reject her invite on coming over her house on weekends and this upcoming winter break. I'm not really sure what I should do now, since I haven't encounter this type of situation. Well, I have, it's just that this is just plain rude. :/

I guess friendship truly only last 5-16 years. :(

And well, this friend had been pretty awesome to me, she's all sorts of things mixed up together in this fluffy body. Although, she can be mean sometimes, she's nice. And close to a best friend if anything. She could be backstabbing me, but I can not assume this. I have no evidence proving that my friend is behind the messeges. It could be her brother, or possibly someone who hacked her account. She has not yet cause anything that'll break our trust.

I hope...


2 comments: