Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ever Had Those Moments?

Ever had those times where you want everyone to just.

Shut.

Up.

Just so you can daze off (well, for me, I just wish I was in a private room, or go outside, and stare at something and then daydream. I don't know why, but I always daydream better if I'm staring at something...)

But even so.

I saw I have 1700 page views.

Da hell.

No one ever comments, so I thought I visited my page like 1700 times (since it records anyone who clicks on my blog posts). :/ Wish there would be someone who would comment, other than big bruder Sean.

Now that I mentioned him, I don't think I've texted him.

Must be school.

With the boxes.

And the crayon.

La français classe.

And everything in the like. I wonder if you, who is randomly reading this, is from my school? It feels awkwards. With an 's'.

So, to change this random blogging post, I shall now post a part of a fanfiction I'm currently working on...
_________________________________________________________________


TSUNAYOSHI SAWADA --- 30 Questions (with Reborn’s help)

It was your average day in the Vongola Mansion. Scratch that, it was the happiest day in Tsuna’s life. He finished it.

Finished.

It.

Those cursed pieces of paper, those mountains and mountains of white. 

All gone. And signed.

By Vongola 10th, Sawada Tsunayoshi.

The brunette lazily leaned back in his leather chair, breathing out a long sigh. His hand reached for his brown hair, pulling them back. He smiled.

‘All. Done.’ Tsuna mindlessly thought, relaxing.

“Not so fast, Dame-Tsuna.”

‘...FML,’ Tsuna sighed out again, but rather harsher than the last one. He glance up, know that kind of voice from anywhere.

“Nice seeing you again, Reborn,” He said, lazily glancing at the small piece of paper in Reborn’s hand. He raised an eyebrow. It was only one piece. Usually Reborn would give him a buttload of those pesky things, and laugh sadistically his way out of the office. Somehow, he knew this wasn’t going to be good for him.

“Yes, now here,” The tall, ex-arcobaleno placed the single paper on his desk, “Answer these questions or else you’re dead.”

“E-Eh...?” Tsuna glanced at the paper’s contents, “30... questions? What kind of game is this, Reborn?”

“A fun one,” He smirked, pointing a suddenly-out-of-no-where gun at his head, “Now, answer the following questions, Dame-Tsuna.”

Tsuna sighed, closing his eyes to let out another sigh, “Alright then...”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Before You Start: Please write 12 people you know in any random order.’

Tsuna raised an eyebrow, before shrugging.

‘1. Gokudera
2. Yamamoto
3. Hibari
4. Mukuro
5. Reborn
6. Xanxus
7. Basil
8. Belphagor
9. Squalo
10. Lambo
11. Collonello
12. Chrome’


AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS.

*waves*

--Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment