Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Shift Button

Y'know there are two buttons on your keyboard that is the shift button, right? And it capitalizes the sentences?

So, I could type like this!

instead of this, because i can't handle this sort of thing. it's very annoying. i type up alot of stories, fanfictions mind you, and the shift bar is my best friend.

i can't do this...

Much. Better.

However, the left shift button is broken, so now I'm currently using the right one. And it feels awkward. =v= Ugh, I should atleast get use to it.

Maybe...

So, here I am in Literature, with these two idjits going back and forth saying he needs to go to the bathroom. One of them idjits aren't wearing shoes, while the other is being hit by the before-mentioned shoes.

Literature has become rather interesting...

It's no wonder no one ever get their work done. To many idjits around. Lol more victory for me. ewe

-----

On another topic, we relaxed alot in French class today! We're having the speaking final tomorrow, so Madame France is saying we should relax today. We did alittle studying for abit, for about 10 minutes, and then we got into relaxation mode, where we just lie on the floor with the lights off and soft background music.

I was sitting in the chair instead of lying down :/ I'd feel awkward. If I have my guard down in school, it'll trouble me.

Moving on, I was sitting there and I was daydream. Like I said, dreaming is like a sixth sense (not sure how that works out lol). So, I instantly had these cool and visualization places and I was...

I was so freakin' bloody happy.

I swear, imagination is the most amazingest device a human can have. In the first song, I saw a fresh green field, with a pure blue sky that had some clouds. The sun's warmth was just touching every bit of skin you had and there. Right there.

I nearly fangirled died.

...

Why?

TSUNAYOSHI SAWADA WAS RIGHT DAR. WITH HIS AWESOME SEXINESS, WITH THE PICNIC, AND ALAKDJHSFKJDSFN <3

Ouch, right in the heart. ;A;

On the other song, I was in this old church, but the sun hitted the windows just right. The place was just glowing. And it was near a forest.

I wanna be married in this place ;A;

But quais, it'll probably never happen

Or maybe it will?

I've been dragging this on for too long. Ciao!

---Purima

No comments:

Post a Comment