Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pokemon White 2

It's so.

CUTE.

The girls in these generation styles are getting cuter, and even more fun to try and cosplay them! XD I've already tried getting White 2's hair style (the one with the chinese buns with pigtails. Really cute!).

Sadly, I cant exactly go out in the world having my hair like this :P It'd be alittle awkward.

So I choose Tepig (named him Tenke) for my beginner pokemon, and I also got Piplup (named him Putters) and I recently captured a Mareep and evolved it into Flaffy (which his name is Mars).

...

The nicknames I gave are just... lol. I fail, alright? XD

Besides, the graphics are really, really good. I wish I had a pokemon adventure. Screw that, I wish pokemon was real in general. It'd be nice to go on adventures, capping out at night, battling and capturing pokemon.

Even thinking about becoming the pokemon master.

But then, it'd be alittle too good to be true. WHICH REMINDS ME.

I had this really cool and funky dream where... well. Let's start at the beginning! ^^

*Dream Mode: Activated. Please proceed with caution*

I was sitting in mom's car, with the heat softly beating against my face. It was really cold outside, and I was freezing, yet it was warm also. I couldn't really complain since I was the one who said that I'll wait in the car. Not to mention, I was completely into the game, Pokemon Mystery Sky Dungeons, to be bothered with the bitter cold.

I wasn't exactly in tuned, or knew what happened next. All I felt was pain, lots of it, around my stomach area. With whatever strength I had inside, I opened my eyes and looked at the broken car that made it's impact on the front of my mom's car. I was consumed with darkness before I heard my mom screaming in the background.

...pagebreak...

When I woke up again, I knew. I knew I was dead. I felt cold, colder then the days of November and December. My body was completely numb, although, I couldn't exactly call the form I had a body. I was transparent, and when I tried to pinch myself, I couldn't feel a thing. I thought this is just one of those stupid lucid dreams.

"It's not a dream, young one." I shivered, the air around me, the complete darkness, it became colder. I looked up and saw a figure, a female human. Though, she was out of place. Something about her is unsettling. If anything, she felt like threat to me. It could be that she was slender, and had the curves a man would fall for. Her hair was a nice solid black color, and I was almost jealous at how it made the women seem more mature than she hoped.

"Who are you?" I asked, surprised that my voice sounded really broken and dry. The female half-smiled, as if she had been asked this question multiple times.

"Some would call me Shinigami, some would call me the Angel of Darkness," She spoke, calmly walking towards me. I felt shivers run through my spine, "However, I'm commonly known as...

Death."

I swallowed thickly, even though that didn't calm the jumping nerves in my system. I was about to run. I didn't want to die. I still had a life. I didn't fall in love yet, have a family, or have any sort of experience yet. I wanted to live again.

"A-are you...?"

"Yes, I shall be delivering you."

"Where... then...?"

She put on a thoughtful look, her dark black hair making her eyes glitter softly. "You have not experience life just yet, and your death had been untimely."

I felt my hands and feet grow slightly warm, "You mean, I get to live again?" I glanced at my feet, and back at her. She made that half-smile again.

"Yes, but not here."

"Here...?" I felt my shoulders droop, the warmth that touched my feet and hands were growing. I didn't mind, and ignored it.

"Somewhere else, little child." She pointed towards the darkness, and a golden light cracked its way into this cold world. I shield my eyes, turning away from the light. "In there, will you beable to live again."

"I-... Is that Heaven...?" I questioned. She shook her head.

"It is another universe, another world," Death spoke, the light now shaping itself. It looked like a door, making more golden rays fill the cold room I was in as it opened wider. "You will be reborn. Into this world."

I was about to ask her more, but failed to as wind started to blow towards my being. I wanted to turn away from the light, but it felt so warm, I didn't want to leave at all. As the light from beyond the doors touched my soul, Death's voice resounded as she disappeared.

"But be aware, child. You will not remember anything from your previous life.

You will live anew. 

And when it is time, 

I shall take you to where you will be.

Until then, goodbye little one.

You are reborn."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so it wasn't that talkative or detailed, but you got the gist of it, right? I was reborned into a different universe, a completely different world.

And where was I reborned?

In the KHR world. *fangirl squeal*

I don't know why, but apparently I become Tsuna's assistant, and would often have sarcastic fights with Gokudera, who's always complaining that Tsuna only needs one right-hand man. I would scoff and make a sarcastic note that I'm the one who helps the cook out and that I could easily have him ingest some... ehehe.

SO, it turned out that I was currently 21 years old at the time. Single, and wanted a relationship. However, I was hoping it was Tsunayoshi-kun. It was like shmowzow. Cupid struck a cord in my heart when I first saw little Tunaboy. XD

I wasn't very talkative (like me) very artistic (like me lol) and had a thing for chocolate (this won the gold medal XD). The only thing that wasn't similar to my previous life was that I was older and had this...

Mysterious personality.

I was more puzzling than Mukuro. And he's very mysterious. I also had a killer body. Reaaally sexy, but not as sexy as Death. XD I feel awkwarrrdddd lol

Oh, just seconds ago, Joke was talking to me. Y'know about the two people I mentioned last time, Jake and Joke? Well, it seems as if Joke is interested in me. He said that I look kinda lonely.

I was about to have my heart burst at the moment, because I am really, truthfully lonely. ;A;

Joke seems like an interesting character. He's very extroverted, and he's also pretty smart. He's also little weird, but then again, it's probably a normal thing for him. Plus it's very rare that someone had talk to me, especially a guy of all people.

IT'S JUST SO FREAKIN' WEIRD.

I hope Joke doesn't do this again to me. My heart can only beat fast for so long ;v;

...

I feel like playing pokemon now. ovo

No comments:

Post a Comment