Saturday, January 19, 2013

I've Been Thinking

There are a lot of things I went through in life. And just like everyone else, I know how it feels. I know this is kinda stupid to say, but I'm sensitive to emotions. (...ah, well. Not always ;v;)

If you ask about have I ever considered suicide. I'd answer yes.
If you ask about have I ever tried to kill myself. I'd answer yes.
If you ask about have I ever felt abandoned, broken, alone. I'd answer yes.

I could bet that most people would doubt that, that I had a good life, a good home, a well-thought future. To tell you the truth, I did most of the work. I already knew this was going to happen. I already knew that one day, I'm going to deal with alot of pain caused by other people. Whut? Other people? What am I talking about?

Ever heard of 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me'?

Aha! But that's just a passing thought. All pain heals over time, and wounds would fade to become scars and simple scratches. Alot of people think that their scars are ugly things, and represents how much they've been hurt, mentally and physically.

But I like my scars. (Which is weird to say lol)

I can't explain it well. I'll put myself in your shoes for abit. Alright. So, here I am, in your shoes. You're smiling, so stop it. This isn't funny!

Alright, so you're not exactly the positive type like me. You're more... normal.

You like doing silly things, hanging out, and the sort that other people would think you're weird. You don't wear make-up much(if you are girl), but would apply some mascara every now and then. But from this 'daytime' personality you, you're much more darker. You're afraid of falling again. You don't like to let others come too close to you, because you don't know if they'll hurt you. Yet, you unconsciously do it, because you secretly want them to heal your wounds.

Ahhh, what am I doing here? It's too boring!

Ever thought that others had also share the same pain as you? What is this? Oh, what do we have here...? A heart! Omg, it's your heart. Oh, god look at it. It's moving. *poke* ASDAFDSDJLFHADFH IT MOOOOVVEEEDDD

...

I'm just gonna leave you're body now. ;v;

Oh well, you seem pretty normal. It's weird cause I have the same thing. Except my 'daytime' personality is literally my personality as whole. It weird isn't it?

We share the same pain, even experienced it, yet why do I have seem to have a better way of handling my life? Don't instantly think it's because I was born positive.

I was already aware that others had a really painful life. I know it's stupid for me to consider other people, but since I know what they feel, would it hurt for me to try to be there for them?

The problem is, I'm not exactly what you're looking for.

I'm not your prince charming. (I wish I was a guy though. Wouldn't hurt to be gay either :D)

I'm a girl, who knows what you're going through. I'm like... your fairy god mother. Or one of the seven little dwarfs. Or Dory from Finding Nemo. (whut)

Ah, well. I'm just saying that if you want help, look at me. For the love of god, I'm the only one waiting here for someone. (I'll even dress up as Death at your funeral whut am I saying...?)

But I'm not a mind reader (...=.=) so I don't really know what's going to happen unless you tell me.

I could just listen to you, I could tell you my point-of-view, and I could even punch that guy in the face (although, I'm not a big fan of fights ;w;).

All you gotta do, is come up to me. Steal me. Sit me down. And start talking (I'm serious lol).

But if you don't, that's fine...

...just proves that everybody has their heads stuck in fairy-tale land. :I

No comments:

Post a Comment