Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Earth/Space Science

Dear Lord help me ace this class, 'cause I always suck at  science. Which is ironic. Some people say that if you're good in math, then you're good in science and not in literature. Oh-ho. How wrong they are. I currently have a D in Earth/Space Science. Probably because I don't understand the topic very well. I admit, I'm stupid and slow. I prefer things being broken down, but I'm guessing this school is letting us do the work.

Don't get it? Here. Let's try this. Imagine a pond of dirty water. It's brown and muddy, and you wouldn't even dare step in unless you were the type of person to get down and dirty(Not that kind of way). But you've heard that at the bottom of this pond, there are things you have always wanted: Either it be your dreams of becoming famous, to being fairly-well knowledgable about the world(And even having the chance of becoming smarter than your parents). You, obviously, want to reach that goal, but you can't unless you understand how to reach the bottom without drowning like a cat. This is where the teachers come in. The teach you how to swim. But only on the surface of the water. Like doing butterfly strokes or whaterevers. They don't teach you how to dive underwater to retrieved the treasure. No, they just let you know what to do on the surface. And then they expect you to understand how to dive in the water as if you already knew it all along.

'Excuse me, but aren't you gonna teach me how to dive?' I guess not. Seeing as how I don't understand very well. Usually teachers would lead you the way to success on step at a time. Well, not this school.

'You're on your own, kid.' Guess I better start learning how to dive in the subject myself if no one is gonna help me. I don't blame them. In this world, they are many successful people, and yet they never once thank the teachers/staff/families/friends that helped them along the way. Despite being that you are the one that personally reached your goal, just know that you couldn't do it completely by yourself(I don't think this applies to everyone, just most people in general).

...

Ha, we just had a little journey moment there, eh? :D The works of my mind is so weird. It's fine if you don't understand it. You'll just have to dive in there on your own. :P

CIAO~!
-SCIENTIFIC PRIMA BOSS- OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment