Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What is love? ;A;

DERP ALERT.

I don't know what's happening! Maybe this is just a simple 'wanting-a-big-brother' thing? Maybe that's why my hearts beats fast? Maybe is that it?

UGH SOMEONE JUST TELL ME ALREADY ;A; I'VE NEVER BEEN SO CONFUSED IN MY LIFE.

Is this normal? For a girl to be disillusioned in love? Well, they do say love is blinded. But-but-but-but-but- IDKKKK

;A; I've never felt like this before! It's FRESH! NEW! SOMETHING I'M NOT USED TO.

I've never had a guy pay attention to me. So that's it.

That's why. It's because I'm not use to having a person talk to me. Much less a boy. I've always been avoiding them, but somehow wanting to be friends with them.

The opposite sex is scary to me ;A;

I keep thinking that they're like my dad. That they'll leave me behind and hurt me. WELL LOVE HURTS. I knew that and kept my head out of the clouds 'cause I'm still in high school! ;A; KAMI-SAMA, TASUKETEEEEEE TTATT

WHY-WHY-WHYWWHYWHYWHW

*wails like a walrus*

q^q

I'm going on youtube.

--- Walrus Purima

No comments:

Post a Comment