Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Derping in Earth/Space


Dechu. Anyone ever watched ‘Ebichu - The Housekeeping Hamster’?

I swear you will be amused. I highly recommend that you do not, I repeat, DO NOT watch this with you parents or any younger sibling. Wearing headphones is an option.

Derp.

Okay, I’ve been saying ‘Derp’ wayyyyy tooo much. I’m also extremely happy. How am I happy? I watched a documentary about what the world would be without a moon.

I know. It’s weird.

But-but-but-but-but- IT’S JUST SO COOL.

I mean, did you know our ocean currents are actually caused by the moon’s gravitational pull?  And-and-and-and- without our moon, HUGEEEE Tsunami’s will attack everywhere! Twice as huge at the tsunami’s that happens in Japan! About 70ft TALLER. HOLY CRAP WE COULD ALL DROWN AND BE MERPEOPLE. YES.

But I highly doubt that our moon will suddenly disappear. Although I can’t say that one day, our moon will disappear by some humongous asteroid or whatever that crashes into and knocks it out of it’s orbit with Earth. And then we’re screwed. Oh-ho--ho, we’re so screwed for life that not even Superman himself stop that dramatic change of a moon-less Earth.

Ah. I never felt so small in my life! I just had Earth/Space large group (imagine a collage class style. And I’m in high school. I knew this was a good school to go to, they’re already preparing me for collage!). And we watched this video where our teachers sang the ‘Big Band Theory’ theme song, literally making the music video. I think this is one of the most interesting videos I’ve ever witness. Sadly it’s not on youtube :/

I'm done. Ciaooo

---MERMAID PURIMA

No comments:

Post a Comment