Sunday, September 30, 2012

Feeling A Tad Bit Left Out

I feel alittle bit left out...

...

SCREW THAT, I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN WARPED TO A WHOLE 'NOTHER UNIVERSE! Spade and I are starting to be close friends, BUT

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

SOMEONE INTERFERES OUR FRIENDSHIP. Either it is my boyfriend, or her friends(which consists of guys). Spade and I are closer than before, I can say, but I'm not on the same level as her. I'm more comfortable with being around her, but that's it.

That's all.

I know it's weird, but I can sense what level of friendship I'm at, and I'm currently at level 2 or being a complete friend with Spade. BUT NO. THOSE ANNOYING PESTS ARE IN THE WAY. Look, don't take it the wrong way, but I hate, and I mean ABSOLUTELY hate, being on level 2.

It's where I'm comfortable near a person to talk freely, but I have to be polite as well.

AND I'VE BEEN ON THIS LEVEL FOR FAR TOO LONG. Much. Too. Long. I'm even on this level with my boyfriend also. I'm his girl, but I'm also being polite.

UGH. SCREW THIS. I AM NOW PROCEEDING TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

Must... defeat... pests...

--Annoyed Purima

No comments:

Post a Comment