Friday, September 14, 2012

Earth/Space Test

*flips a table*

ARGGGGG!!  I'M SO FREKAIN PISS! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THAT? I KNEW A SUPERNOVA, WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THE NEUTRON STAR! YARRRGGGG!!

*flips another table* D:<

...

*calms down*

Alright. Sorry 'bout that. Just had an essay test for Earth/Space class.

And I messed up on it. Well, at least not completely. But still.

Okay, so I was suppose to right a short essay on how a star life went and how it ended as a Black hole. Kinda like explaining the sequence. SO, I wrote down that after the star becomes a Nebula, it becomes a Protostar, where the cloud of dust and gas start forming into a ball because of the gravity that pulls them in and forms a ball that is kept together by gravity. After a while, heat comes from gravity (Nuclear Fusion here derp) and the star goes into it's Main Sequence, where it spends most of it's existence here. When Mr. Star is on his deathbed, he could either becomes a Red Giant or a Super Red Giant. The only difference between the two is that the Super Red Giant has more mass than the other, hence 'Super' Red Giant. When a Mr. Star becomes a Super Red Giant...

It becomes a freakin' Supernova. 

NOT A SUPERNOVA AND/OR BLACK HOLE. 

*flips a table*

THAT'S THE PART OF THE ESSAY I SCREWED UP. GAHHHHH! I'M SO ANGRY AT MYSELF!

A SUPER RED GIANT becomes a FREAKIN SUPERNOVA. Then, if the gravity is still too strong it becomes a BLACK FREAKIN HOLE.

I FORGOT THAT SUPERNOVA COMES FIRST, THEN THE SUPERNOVA CAN EITHER BECOME A FREKIN BLACK HOLE, OR A NEUTRON STAR. THAT'S IT. SO DAMN SIMPLE.

*Wails*

Why, God, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

-Upseted (and failing) Purima :(





No comments:

Post a Comment