Friday, October 26, 2012

Spade and Clubs

I swear, my friend Spade really fits her image. AND UGH. IT PISSES ME OFF.

I walked throughout the WHOLE entire school just to look for her ass, and wasted pretty much my time. Da. Hell.

I picked out her nickname wonderfully... Baka-Spade.

And Clubs. Phew, she's hard to stalk. One minute you turn a corner, she disappeared. She was wearing a realllly cute pink sweat :D

...

I have no idea why I noticed that. But moving on.

Those two have the greatest nicknames ever, and it fits them. My God, I've never got nicknames right, but damn this time I got them just right.

So now, since Spade is missing and Clubs disappeared from my sight, I'm sitting in a study room and playing the games I saved on my computer.

Ciao.

--CardmasterPurima

No comments:

Post a Comment