Thursday, October 25, 2012

Earth/Space Essay (ONCE MORE?!)

WHY. WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

Why do I ALWAYS forget about this class!?

Ugh, I just remembered this morning that we had this Earth/Space essay thingy and I DID NOT study at all. Much less use the 3x5 card (I never really wrote anything on it; I forgot what to do with it in the first place).

I seriously need to study more in this class.

The way I remember things is by paying attention to class and it saves me a lot (except for the missing projects ehehehe...). So, there are times when I would have this flashback moment and remember things. Like there was this one time, my Earth Teacher would say, "Ha, well, when you get kids and they say why did the winds blow, tell them it's because the sun shines."

Ohmygodthatwassofreakinawesome.

Okay, I've been looking through the essay questions I missed, annnnnnndddd

I'm betting my grade will be between a C+ and a D-.

Cause I used them in the right place, like air pressure and formation of clouds, buuuuttt not how I explained them. I mean, seriously, I'm not the brightest tool in the shed, but man am I dumb.

Alright, time to watch the adorable Castiel moments on youtube or whatevers...

Ciao.

---Not-Really-Smart Purima

No comments:

Post a Comment