Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Card

Okay, my mom has my debit card.

AND SHE SPENT ALL MY MONEY. ALL OF IT. THERE'S ONLY $2 LEFT IN MY ACCOUNT. What the living hell, am I gonna use $2 for, eh?

If she gave me a reasonable reason, then I'll push it aside. BUT REALLY.

$120+ DOWN THE DRAIN.

WASTED

MY

MONEY.

I've never been so upset as much as this.

And it was my card. Mine! I was saving that money for an electric guitar.

I was saving that money...

My money...

Now I'll never get that electric guitar. I'll never save enough money. She always does this, thinking that I'm  a child and not being able to do this. This is stupid! I'm willing to say that the money could be spent on food and laundry, but seriously? I would very much like it IF YOU NOTIFIED ME FIRST.

UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment