Thursday, March 7, 2013

And It's All About Me-me-me-me-meee

-----------• × • A L L A B O U T | M E • × •--------------

Name: Mancy
Single or taken: (forever)Single
Gender: Female
Birthday: July 11th
Sign: Crab/Cancer/the emotional bitch of the zodiac
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Chocolate (my eyes look delicious XD)
Height: 5'4'' I think
Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: Straight (If I was a guy, I'd be gay.)

-----------• × • F A S H I O N | S T U F F • × •--------------

Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes?: I don't really know. The mall?
Favorite designer?: None
What is your sexiest outfit?: Pshhh I'm sexy enough without my clothes (Jk, my big pink t-shirt that says, 'Get A Life' with a picture of a mushroom from Super Mario XD)
What is your most comfortable outfit?: Jeans (preferably bootcut) and a T-Shirt (big, large, and comfy)
What do you usually wear?:  Jeans and a T-shirt lol

--------------• × • S P E C I F I C S • × • -------------------

What kind of shampoo do you use?: Head n' Shoulders. I think. I change shampoos alot.
What are you listening to right now: The Golden Age by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour (I heard this song for the first time on a Heineken beer commercial XD)
Who is the last person that called you?: Maman
How many buddies are online right now?: I don't have any buddies online ;w;
-------------• × • F A V O R I T E S • × •-----------------

Foods: Shrimp Fried Rice, Ferrero Rotchers (buy this, and I will marry you)
Girls names: Suki, Mancy, Prima, Anabella, and... yeah.
Boys names: Tsuna, Hibari, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Rian, Thomas, Matthew, Arther, Alfred, 
Subjects in school: Art, Music, Math, Literature, Forensics, and possibly even Physiology...

----------------• × • H A V E | Y O U | E V E R • × •-------------

Given anyone a bath?: Pets and my little cousins XD
Smoked?: Bleh, why would I want black lungs if I can have pink? 
Bungee jumped?: I WILL WHEN I GET MOAR MONEY! >0<
Made yourself throw up?: I-uh-I uh what?
Skinny dipped?: Which is... uh... no.
Ever been in love?: If I had, I would've had a ring on my finger.
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: Not really...
Pictured your crush naked?: Well, if it's Tsuna-kun.
Actually seen your crush naked?: Tsuna-kun. Naked. Done.
Cried when someone died?: I'm a CRAB. What do you think?
Lied: Lol I never lief before >w>
Fallen for your best friend?: Huh? My bffs are girls...
Rejected someone?: Yes, and I kinda feel bad because he really did love me
Used someone?: Why use them if I have the awesome me?
Done something you regret?: I don't think I have... 

------------• × • C U R R E N T • × •---------------

Clothes: Blue bootcut jeans, blue retro t-shirt, red/pink fuzzy jacket, tennis shoes, and my lucky blue watch. 
Music: The Golden Age by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
Smell: Fresh 
Desktop picture: >3> I don't like it, since I'm using my schools computer. 
CD in player: None last time I checked
DVD in player: None

----------------• × • L A S T | P E R S O N • ו----------------------

You touched: Uh uh uh uh I think it was Sam
Hugged: Sam
You IMed: Hyu-myo? I think it was Ciera
You yelled at: I never really yell... 
You kissed: My cat this morning. Always give kisses to my cat <3

---------------• × • A R E | Y O U • × •---------------------

Understanding: Abit stubborn but yeah XD
Open-minded: I'm Miss Stubborn! I can be at times, but I'm mostly stubborn 
Arrogant: Arrogant... depends.
Insecure: Isn't everyone these days?
Random: Bwaha, depends on who's hanging out with the awesome me.
Hungry: As always. :9
Smart: Lol in some areas. I'm not that smart. Just intelligent in multiple areas that most people don't really exceed in at my age.
Moody: I'm A FREAKIN' AWESOME CRAB. I'm bound to my emotions!
Hard working: No.
Organized: Surprisingly, yes.
Healthy: Psh, nah. Imma be fat when I grow up. XD
Shy: When I'm in a flustered mood.
Difficult: When I'm in a stubborn mood.
Bored easily: I'll be bored at around 12 o'clock.
Obsessed: WITH LITTLE TSUN-TSUN. <3
Angry: Why should I be angry?
Sad: Why should I be sad? o.o
Happy: When I'm in a happy mood XD
Hyper: Not much, but I have my moments. :D
Trusting: Innocent until proven guilty, eh?

---------• × • W H O | D O | Y O U | W A N N A • × •--------

Kill?: Someone.
Slap?: Someone.
Get really wasted with?: Tsuna <3
Get high with: Tsuna <3
Talk to offline: Offline?
Talk to online: Anyone really.
Sex it up with: Tsuna, and only Tsuna.

------------------• × • R A N D O M • × •---------------------

In the morning I: roll of my bed and end up getting a bruise on my hips. And leg. And shoulder. And head. 
Love is: like an apple. If you let it rot, it will rot. But it's still sweet.
Sexual preference: I like gay men. 
What do you notice first in the sex you're into: Hair. lol, and then their body types. That's when I use my fujoshi powers to decided either or not he's an uke or a seme.

---------------• × • W H I C H | I S | B E T T E R • × ---------------

Coke or Pepsi: MTN DEW RULES ALL.
Flowers or candy: Flowers! I like the smell of Lilies <3
Tall or short: Tall and short! Medium is best XD

---------------• × • W H O • × • ---------------

Makes you laugh the most: I haven't been laughing a lot these day ;-;
Makes you smile: lots o'stuff. I enjoy the simple things in life XD
Gives you a funny feeling when you see him/her: Tsuna *faints*

--------------• × • D O | Y O U | E V E R • × •-----------------

Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: I'm actually wasting my time on netflix watching Doctor Who and Sherlock (Benedict is fuckin' brilliant)
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Sometimes... I don't have a lot of guy friends.
Wish you were younger: Hu-myu... My childhood was pretty disastrous so...
Cry because someone said something to you?: Cry? I nearly made her loose her tooth! ;o;

-----------• × • N U M B E R • × •--------------

Of times I have had my heart broken: Once...?
Of hearts I have broken: Two :I
Of guys I've kissed: One (first bf)
Of girls I've kissed: ...I faintly remember kissing a girl, but I'm not so sure...
Of CD's I own: A buh-gillion (most of them are my moms.
Of scars on my body: A guh-gillion.

No comments:

Post a Comment