Thursday, March 28, 2013

Let's Keep A Sharp Eye

These past few days have been pretty weird. I've gotten more positive, and I had never seen so much socializing in just a few days. Is it weird? I mean, I normally don't attract attention, and I mostly just sit in the back of the room, but these past few days had been pretty strange to me. I got more... er... I guess I can call it attention. Not much, but definitely more than the previous months of numbness and boredom and angst and all that jazz.

Why do I say 'all that jazz'? Doesn't rhyme, but it fits. Like an overused cliché. Huh.

Maybe things are gonna get better for me after all.

Well, Spring Break is starting next week, and I got a lot of free time by then. And I've been drawing quite a lot, too...

What a strange week.

No comments:

Post a Comment