Sunday, June 10, 2012

Seats Taken [ranting timeee~]

Okay, don't you hate it when you have to get up from your seat and then it's taken by somebody else? Like say you're in a movie theatre and there's this one really good spot, so you asked your friend(s) to save you that spot because you went to get some food/drink or go to the bathroom. Once you come back from whatever you're doing, your spot is taken, either by your friend(which is completely fine) or a complete stranger you never met before.

Yeah, happened to me today, except in my moms work place. She works at a second-class nail salon, so there's this VIP lounge where most of the workers chill out in. Usually, I'm the one in the room(television, sound proof; it's like my room, only with out the bed and my clothes scattered over the place), but apparently the costumers seem to enjoy seein me being kicked out so they can take my spot. Pisses me off when they speak behind my back, commenting about my clothes. Honestly, what a pain. That's pretty much it for now. Rant ya' later. Chao.

--P R I M A

No comments:

Post a Comment