Thursday, June 28, 2012

Losing stuff

Okay ever had those times where you place something in a safe place and forgot the said safe place? Yeah, happened to me this week, along with the many other days I forgot.

So, I had this DSi mom bought me 3 years ago, and it was the greatest game consul I ever had (considering that I'm easily bored with lots of free time and all). A few days ago, I left it on my nightstand, which is also completely filled with other stuff. And just yesturday, mom and I were cleaning the whole apartment up before dad gets home at 4. So, I took the living room and kitchen, while mom took care of the rooms. Guess what?

My DSi disappeared.

So now, I'm completely bashing my room just to find it because I realllly want to complete my pokemon adventures. D: Wish me luck on finding it...

-Primaa

No comments:

Post a Comment