Saturday, June 9, 2012

RantRantRant INTRO!

Yo! First... blog? Honestly, I'm never up-to-date. I'm always busy with FB. And Farmville. Also pissing people off when I sent a Farmville invite. :D So fun.

Anyways, w00t~! The first thing I wanna talk about, is how bored I am. And I'm so not excited for the evening once dad comes home. Dad comes home around 4pm and does whatever he wants, not bothering to spare a glance at me. When Mom comes home, he rants. About me. Being lazy.

...

DUDE, IT'S SUMMER. I'm supposed to be lazy.

Moving on from that... I really need to update my stories on fanfiction.net. Especially Incubus Love! (that one has been on my mind for the whole week; I don't know what to put in the next chapter.) Gahhhhh, guess I'll have to start from somewhere...

Maa, maa, I guess that's it... Oh, I wonder what song should I cover? I don't have a good voice, but I can sing atleast. Maybe I should sing Apologize? Or maybe What Hurts The Most? All well, guess I'll try both. That's all I can rant for today.

Chao

--Prima

4 comments:

  1. u should rant alot!!! and what hurts the most is a good song! start ranting :D btw, i am your mafia familigia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is that a request to sing? lol and we've always been a family. As long as you don't betray me, of course.

      Delete
  2. LIAR! You can sing, you has a really, really good voice.

    ReplyDelete