Thursday, August 23, 2012

Random Note

WOOT. RANDOM BLOGGING IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS!!!

Lol, joking. I just finished my math quiz (which was both easy and hard =w=) and I now have alittle bit of free time.  Don't worry, I'm already on this for about 15 minutes, and she hasn't scold us once. She's a nice teacher. ;w; So nice <3

Lol.

Alright. So, my geometry quiz was, like I said, both hard and easy. Easy because of using formulars to get the x. Hard because I don't know how to name a plane.

*flips a table*

I need to study more. Look into the world of numbers. Like they say, there is only one answer in a problem(who even says that? (=o=;;)//

MOVING ON THE THE EXTREME! I better get back to stuffing this laptop in my laptop bag. Class is about to end, and I don't want my Secondo to get hurt ;A;

Ciao ciao~

--MATHMATICAL PURIMA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment